Fried chicken with yogurt crust
We boil the chicken legs at low temperature, while adding a little salt. When they are almost ready we remove them from the pot.
We let them cool for a while and we cut into small round pieces. We dilute the yoghurt with lemon juice and
the lemon zest and we homogenize. We put our spices in the flour and we mix.We spread the chicken the chicken first with flour, after with yoghurt and then again with flour. We fry until it gets a golden crust for 2-3 minutes. We strain them into a layer of aromatic herbs.
- 4 chicken legs without the bones, in a roll, tied with a string
- 200 gr Frying Flour MILLS OF CRETE
- 250 gr Strained yogurt VERO CRETAN
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 pinch nutmeg, allspice, ginger, cumin, paprika
- salt, pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil ABEA (for the frying)